Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am so pissed off!!

Like the title says, I am a little pissed off....at my family, so called friends, co-workers...everyone.

I watched "Scrubs" for the first time today. For some reason I've never tuned in for whatever reason. Sure, i've noticed it's won a few Emmy's or Golden Globes but nothing really enticed me to sit down and take it all in.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??

The episode I happened to see this afternoon was hilarious!! I was literally belly laughing at the gags and jokes.

So I guess the reason I am so mad is:

(1) there was never that person saying "Dude you gotta see this show, man. It's so damn funny"

No one!

(2) the show has been on for, what, 4 years? Four Years! I 've missed four years of Zack Braff and what's his name and what's her name...I don't even know who is a regular and who was a guest star.

(3) Now I have to go out and buy all the seasons on DVD which will probably cost me $200. I say some one owes me BIGTIME!!!

So in order to see that this type of thing doesn't happen to any of my pals I am going to recommend the next big TV hit...in my opinion at least.

Watch "30 Rock" with Tina Fey...it funny cool and it has Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey.

There, my conscious is clear!

...and I'm a little less PO'd now.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

I should have told you about Scrubs!

Haven't seen "30 Rock"... are you trying to fill my day with even MORE telly? I haven't watched last night's Corrie yet.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

mj: I would never tell people to watch more tv....it stunts your growth. That 30 Rock show is witty and has the feel of an HBO series minus the swearing and nudity.

Corrie has been building to something big...i can feel it.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I love Scrubs. I watch very little television but always try to catch it. That new show Studio 60 with Matthew Perry is excellent. It's got a good mix of smart/funny. Check it out if you get a chance.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Oh Scrubs is great!! I watch the reruns on Comedy Central too, hilarious.

Eliot annoys though.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home