Wednesday, October 11, 2006

*NEW* Tylenol Red Bull


Background: I have been suffering from Back Spasms for the past few weeks. Honestly it's like being crippled...bend over...can't get back up. Twist the wrong way...good luck trying to get back to the couch. It really sucks. Anyway i have been to the doctor who prescribed a dose of Muscle relaxers and Anti inflammatory drugs which, although they help, knock me the hell out!!! Literally.

So last night i purchased some Tylenol Ultra with the hopes of having some of the pain relief without the massive drowsiness (I am back to work BTW).

Results: This morning I took two...the recommended dosage is 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Now, 1 hour later, i feel like I've drank 4 cans of Red Bull plus two Tim Horton Double Doubles. My heart rate resembles a hopped up hummingbird and my hands are shaking even as I type.

Back Pain has subsided somewhat therefore I give the pain relief a C grade but the caffeine high an A++

I wonder if the Rave set has discovered these??

6 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Don't you guys have 222's up in Canada? I love those. Caffeine + Codeine gets an A+ from me.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I used to take those little blue sugar pills when I was young, dumb, and cleaning condos at 4am in the morning. Then one day I ran over our drawbridge without realizing the light was flashing red... and it was up. It was only up by a foot, but still! I never knew a K-Car could bounce that high.

11:14 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

This blog is chock full of useful tips. Thanks for letting me know. Finally,something I can legally ingest at work.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Tink: I am curious about the 'little blue pills'. Are they like No Doze or Trucker's Delight?

MJ: You'll be the life of the office

9:09 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Pru: I'm not sure how to get those 2-22's. I think they have to be prescribed now, and when you do get a pain prescription most doc's will just give you Tylenol 3 with codeine which is a lot stronger

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Tylenol 3 is okay for pain relief but it doesn't give you a decent buzz.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home