Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Canada Day Memory

So being the Idiot that I am, I drank too much tequila on Canada Day. Therefore some of the following events come back to me only in a sort of blurred haze...

I am walking down the street, on my way to get greasy pizza and a girl runs into me.

Bam!!

Just like a bird into a pane of glass...as if i wasn't even there. (I'm 6'2" so I guess I am pretty hard to miss)

Anyway she bounces off me and Poof!!!

Off comes her sun dress. As if by some magical release string, top comes down...boobie comes out.

I think I even turned to her and said "wow, nice boobie" although i can neither confirm nor deny this. Friends in tow are also unable to recall.

I wish I could recall....

...damn IDIOTIC Tequila.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Sexy Dork said...

tequila screws me up big time. i tried it just this year and being the cheap drunk that i am it affects me a lot more than i anticipated. people tell me when i drink tequila i slur and stutter. haha..

5:35 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

hey you commented whoot!!!

I am of the opinion that we are all cheap drunks under the influence of tequila

8:45 PM  
Blogger A Sexy Dork said...

ofcourse i commented! i just keep forgetting i can comment on people's blogs. haha..
but you're right with the tequila thing. it is a conspiracy and a damn good one.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home