Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Old Advertising is Funny

This is from a web site I found while being bored at work.



Shaving Baby!!! LOL What a gimmick. It sucks to think that even after all these years I'm STILL stropping and honing.


They also seemed to be pretty informative:



translation: Keep your bayonnet in your rucksack, soldier!!

Stick to these good wholesome girls instead...cuz...well, the ad says it all.



Check out the rest with a swift click in the mouse. I think "Vibra-Finger" is a my favourite. Get Two and Save a dollar! HA!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait till awaiting sees the ad for black and milds. she'll love it since that's what she smokes.

12:41 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Ha! Those are from a site I visit but I hadn't seen those yet. Ta Pamer. Vibra-Finger is a laff.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Pamer said...

Pink: Awaiting smokes??

MJ: Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. I know it's pretty crowded, but i am happy to slip quietly in between teh "n's" and "p's".

11:56 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Love these!

3:46 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

I'm making an adjustment on my blogroll tonight as someone has changed their URL. Do you want to be just "Pamer" without the whole blog title or should I leave it as it is?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

These are great. I love the ad for Thorazine.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Oh my God. I'm speechless. Well somewhat, since I've found some words to type. That doesn't happen often!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

LOL...Poor Rebecca the Bearded Baby. I'll bet your ma and pa made lots of money with their travelling side show

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home